How do I install StatCounter using Dreamweaver?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create
your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Dreamweaver from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code
- Open your web site in Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver 2: Click on the 'html' tab
- Dreamweaver 3: Select 'html source code' from the 'window' pull-down menu
- Insert the StatCounter code anywhere between the <body> and </body> tags (ctrl v)
- Ignore broken image tags
- Insert the code on to every page in your site that you want to track
- Save your changes and publish your pages
Search Knowledge Base